Join us at position
PCR Product Development for in vitro Diagnostics
About DIANA Biotechnologies
We are the most successful Czech biotechnology startup, and we are just getting global. We started in 2018 and since then we have initiated successful research and development in human molecular diagnostics, small molecule drugs, and monoclonal antibodies. We already have a product portfolio on the diagnostics market, and we have been the most important developer and manufacturer of COVID-19 PCR diagnostics in the Czech Republic. We are continuing our mission of providing our own products in diverse biotechnological areas as well as developing our own original therapeutics.
Even though we are a young company, we have already grown to over 100 employees. Our courage and a healthy financial background give us the ability to run long-term, ambitious projects with a global impact. If you join us, you will be a part of the creation of a unique biotechnology company which is the first of its kind in the Central Europe.
We are strengthening our research team of PCR product development and we are thus looking for a Senior Developer.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Independent design and development of q(RT)-PCR products for new targets (pathogens, polymorphism detection, detection of somatic mutations etc.) and literature review.
- Responsibility for entire product development cycle: design, development, documentation, validation, transfer to production, quality control setup, notification and post marketing surveillance.
- Ensuring proper documentation of the developmental process.
Who are we looking for?
- Finished Master or PhD in genetics, biochemistry, molecular biology, or related fields.
- At least several years of relevant experience in industry or academia (PhD studies count).
- Experience with assay development and qRT-PCR or similar methods is required.
- Self-motivated professional with a positive attitude and team spirit.
- Ability to work in a highly organized manner.
What do we offer?
- Friendly and supportive environment.
- Competitive salary and possibility of personal growth.
- Diverse work in a dynamic and unique biotech company.
- Perspective of a long-term contract in a successful company.
- Participation on the creation of unique methods and products.
- Support of further education, courses, trainings, thorough onboarding process.
- Opportunity to join the company at an early stage and participating on its growth.
- Various benefits, including 5 weeks paid vacation, meal voucher allowance, sick days, pension contribution, MultiSport card, and regular company events.
- Full time employer contract with the place of work in Zlatníky-Hodkovice near Prague.
Applications and further enquiries should be sent using the following form.
When applying, please attach a cover letter (describe your experience, ambitions and skills you can contribute, and explain why you want to work for us in this particular position, or what positions you would be interested in) and a CV (including a list of scientific publications if applicable).