Join us at position
Specialist In Oligonucleotide Synthesis
We are expanding our team in oligonucleotide synthesis and we are thus looking for a Specialist in Oligonucleotide synthesis.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Running and optimization of synthesis, purification, and quality control of oligonucleotides with various modifications on an automated instrument.
- Synthesis on fully automated commercial instrument
- Preparative scale HPLC purification
- Analysis using HPLC-HRMS
- Troubleshooting of the processes, when necessary, with the help of our chemists.
- You will be supervised and supported by the Oligonucleotide synthesis team lead.
Who are we looking for?
- Finished bachelor’s or master’s degree in organic chemistry or related fields.
- Suitable for graduates, relevant experience is of advantage, but is not a must – if you are willing to learn, we can teach you all necessary skills.
- Experience in solid phase synthesis of advantage.
- Experience with anhydrous conditions reactions of advantage.
- Experience in purification methods such as HPLC or GPC of advantage.
- Knowledge of LC-MS analysis of advantage.
- Self-motivated professional with positive attitude and team spirit.
What do we offer?
- Friendly and supportive environment.
- Diverse work in a dynamic and unique biotech company with global ambitions.
- Participation on the creation of unique inventions and products.
- Competitive salary reflecting your seniority and the opportunity for career growth.
- Active sharing of know-how within the company, development of knowledge and skills.
- Various employee benefits: 5 weeks paid vacation, meal voucher allowance, sick days, pension contribution, Multisport card, refreshments and excellent coffee at the workplace, teambuildings and many more!
- Full-time, permanent employment with the place of work in Prague.
We are the most successful Czech biotechnology startup and we are just going global. We started in 2018 and since then we have built successful R&D and commercial activities in three main segments: human molecular diagnostics, small molecule drug discovery and monoclonal antibody development. We already have our products on the molecular diagnostic market and we have become the largest manufacturer of PCR tests for COVID-19 in the Czech Republic – we have brought sensitive and the most patient-friendly PCR tests from saliva to the market, multiplied the Czech testing capacity and at the same time reduced the price of the tests. We continue our mission to provide own products in diverse biotech areas as well as developing our own original medical drugs.
Although we are a young and flexible company, we have already grown to more than 100 employees. For 2021, we have become the fastest growing company in Central and Eastern Europe in the Deloitte Fast 50 Companies to watch. Our courage and healthy financial background give us the opportunity to pursue long-term and ambitious development projects with global impact. If you join us, you will be part of the creation of a unique biotechnology company that is the first of its kind in Central Europe.
When applying, please attach a Cover Letter (describe your experience, ambitions and skills you can contribute, and explain why you want to work for us in this particular position) and a CV.