Join us at position
Research & Development Specialist:
We are strengthening our research team, and we are thus looking for a Research & development specialist focused on antibody profiling. If you find satisfaction in the precision of routine laboratory work, join our team and bring your meticulous attention to detail to our dynamic research environment.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Testing of developed polyclonal and monoclonal antibodies throughout the process: regular testing of sera from immunized animals, single cell profiling (affinity & selectivity) of cells isolated from these animals and evaluating recombinantly expressed antibodies.
- DIANA method will be mainly used, other methods (ELISA, cell staining) can be used.
- Possibility to participate in further development of DIANA for single cell antibody profiling.
- Close cooperation with other team members from the antibody development team.
- Possibility to participate in the applications of these antibodies (e.g. diagnostics).
- Record keeping about the tests, learning other researchers about the results.
What are the requirements?
- Finished Master degree in Biochemistry, Immunology, Molecular and Cell biology, Biophysics or related fields.
- Several years of experience in industrial or academic laboratory is appreciated.
- Experience in biochemistry and chemical biology is also appreciated, preferentially in assay development, antibodies, bioconjugation, enzyme inhibition, qRT-PCR, ELISA. Experience with cloning and/or cell cultures is a plus.
- Self-motivated professional with positive attitude and team spirit.
- You are able to work in highly organized matter.
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to work on interesting and meaningful projects in a young and dynamic biotech company with world-class research and a strong future growth.
- A friendly work team motivated by improving the lives of people through development of new drugs and diagnostics.
- Active sharing of know-how within the company, development of knowledge and skills.
- Competitive salary reflecting your seniority level and your contributions.
- Various employee benefits: 5 weeks paid vacation, meal voucher allowance, sick days, pension contribution, Multisport card, refreshments and excellent coffee at the workplace, and more!
- Full-time employment contract with the place of work in Vestec near Prague, parking on site.
We are successful biotechnology startup with unique products and global ambitions. Our main research and business areas are human molecular diagnostics, life sciences, monoclonal antibodies and small molecule drug discovery. In all these four areas we are bringing unique products to the global market.
We are both research oriented and also successful in business. Our products are based on internal cutting-edge multidisciplinary research. Furthermore, we are actively seeking market opportunities, and we have therefore been the most important developer and manufacturer of COVID-19 PCR diagnostics in the Czech Republic. We are continuing our mission of providing our own products in diverse biotechnological areas.
Even though we started the company just in 2018, we have already grown to over 100 employees. From the beginning, we aim to run long-term, ambitious projects with a global impact. If you join us, you will be a part of the creation of a unique biotechnology company which is the first of its kind in Central Europe.
When applying, please attach a Cover Letter (describe your experience, ambitions and skills you can contribute, and explain why you want to work for us in this particular position) and a CV.