Join us at position
Senior Product Marketing / Sales Specialist:
PCR products for life-science
We are a successful biotech startup with unique products in human molecular diagnostics and several other business segments. Recently we have launched a new portfolio of unique internally developed proteins (RNAse inhibitors), enzymes (DNA polymerase, Reverse Transcriptase), oligonucleotides, enzyme mixes and kits for PCR and RT-PCR related applications for life-science research labs as well as for other diagnostics manufacturers.
If you want to make an impact on the success of our new products on the market, join us as a senior colleague to our product marketing and sales team and help us to promote our life-science products to different types of customers and support our global expansion.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Performing market research, analyzing competitive landscape and differentiating our product offering.
- Developing marketing materials (online and offline) in cooperation with our R&D and marketing team. Preparing presentations and offers for the customers.
- Identifying, approaching, and converting new end-customers and distributor partners, both on local and foreign markets.
- Integrating feedback from the customers and market research for the R&D team. Supporting product optimization and preparation of application notes.
- Presenting at relevant industry conferences.
- Based on your experience, you can either work independently on specific tasks or manage a small cross-functional team in this segment.
What are the requirements?
- At least 5 years of product marketing, sales or business development experience in life-science segment (e.g. working for distributor or other developer, targeting academic lab or industrial customers)
- PhD degree in life-science (or equivalent experience) and previous experience with molecular biology methods is a plus.
- Ability to work in a dynamic start-up environment and assume senior responsibilities while also preparing the materials hands-on.
- Ability for occasional travel to customers and conferences abroad.
- Solid project management skills and ability to coordinate with multiple stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and ability to work with CRM tools.
- Excellent English (Czech is an advantage but not required).
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to work on novel concepts in a young and dynamic biotech company with world-class research and a strong future growth.
- A professional, yet friendly and supportive work environment.
- Active sharing of know-how within the company, development of knowledge and skills.
- Competitive salary reflecting your seniority and the opportunity for career growth.
- Various employee benefits: 5 weeks paid vacation, meal voucher allowance, sick days, pension contribution, Multisport card, refreshments and excellent coffee at the workplace, and more!
- Full-time employment contract with the place of work in Vestec near Prague.
We are a successful biotech startup with unique products and global ambitions. We have four main research and business segments: human molecular diagnostics, PCR reagents for life sciences, monoclonal antibodies and small molecule drug discovery. In all these segments we are bringing unique products to the global market.
We are both research oriented and successful in business. Our products are based on internal cutting-edge multidisciplinary research. We also actively seek for new market opportunities, and in past years we have thus become the largest developer and manufacturer of COVID-19 PCR diagnostics in the Czech Republic. We are now continuing our mission of providing our own products in multiple different biotechnological areas.
Even though we started the company just in 2018, we have already grown to over 100 employees. From the beginning, we aim to run long-term, ambitious projects with a global impact. If you join us, you will be a part of the creation of a unique biotechnology company which is the first of its kind in Central Europe.
When applying, please attach a Cover Letter (describe your experience, ambitions and skills you can contribute, and explain why you want to work for us in this particular position) and a CV.