Join us at position
Junior QA Specialist
Join our team as a Quality Assurance Specialist and help us ensure regulatory compliance for our innovative products in human molecular diagnostics and other biomedical areas.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Work under the supervision and guidance of our QA Manager.
- Participate in the operation of processes within the established internal quality system.
- Participate in development of some of the processes, dependent on your seniority level.
- Review and update internal system documentation.
- Management of internal databases.
- Participate in internal and external audits, including Notified Body audits.
What are the requirements?
- Finished Master degree in biology, chemistry, medicine or a related field.
- Ability to work in a systematic and organized manner.
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal.
- You are interested in learning the quality management system (according to ISO 13485:2016 and IVDR) and risk assessment (according to ISO 14971), but you do not need prior experience.
- Experience in writing controlled documentation is an advantage.
- Knowledge of basic PCR methods is an advantage.
- You are self-motivated and you show initiative to improve things.
What do we offer?
- A stimulating job in a dynamic and unique biotech company with global ambitions.
- A friendly work team motivated by improving the lives of people through development of new drugs and diagnostics. You will be in contact with people across the company.
- Full-time contract and possibility of personal growth.
- Competitive salary reflecting your seniority level and your contributions.
- Active sharing of know-how within the company, development of knowledge and skills.
- Various employee benefits: 5 weeks paid vacation, meal voucher allowance, sick days, pension contribution, Multisport card, refreshments and excellent coffee at the workplace, and more!
- Place of work in Zlatníky-Hodkovice, parking on site.
We are successful biotechnology startup with unique products and global ambitions. Our main research and business areas are human molecular diagnostics, life sciences, monoclonal antibodies and small molecule drug discovery. In all these four areas we are bringing unique products to the global market.
We are both research oriented and also successful in business. Our products are based on internal cutting-edge multidisciplinary research. Furthermore, we are actively seeking market opportunities, and we have therefore been the most important developer and manufacturer of COVID-19 PCR diagnostics in the Czech Republic. We are continuing our mission of providing our own products in diverse biotechnological areas.
Even though we started the company just in 2018, we have already grown to over 100 employees. From the beginning, we aim to run long-term, ambitious projects with a global impact. If you join us, you will be a part of the creation of a unique biotechnology company which is the first of its kind in Central Europe.
When applying, please attach a Cover Letter (describe your experience, ambitions and skills you can contribute, and explain why you want to work for us in this particular position) and a CV.